Global Horizons accepts submissions on a rolling basis from current Sussex students and graduands.
If you are about to graduate, please ensure you include a personal or alternative email address to your Sussex account.
- Be from current undergraduate students or graduands at the University of Sussex.
- Have been formally submitted to a module run within the School of Global Studies.
- Fall within a 2500 – 8000 word count boundary.
- Have received a mark of at least a mid/upper First (80%+).
- Use Harvard referencing style (see guidelines).
- Have addressed any previous feedback received for the piece of work prior to submission to the journal.
Papers for submission should address any feedback received during formal assessment before being submitted as a word (.doc) file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following:
- Name of author.
- Title of work.
- Module paper was submitted to and the discipline(s) this module is situated within.
- Final grade attained for paper.
- A Turnitin feedback script for the paper so that editors can cross-check the paper’s formal feedback has been addressed by the student.
- A short personal biography to with link to professional webpage (e.g. LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Academiaedu profile etc.) to feature on site and in the PDF issue.
We will get back to you when we receive both files and then again after the selection process, letting you know about the publication status of your paper. Authors are encouraged to send any questions or concerns to the Global Horizons team.