Journal submissions must:
- Be from third year undergraduate students from the University of Sussex.
- Have been formally submitted to a module run within the School of Global Studies.
- Fall within a 2500 – 8000 word count boundary.
- Be of at least a mid/upper 70% standard.
- Use Harvard referencing style (see guidelines).
- Have addressed any previous feedback received for the piece of work prior to submission to the journal.
Please be aware your work, if selected, will undergo formatting that is congruent with that of the journal.